photo credit-John Fuller for Visit Doncaster
The DNweekeND is Doncaster's Free Festival of Arts and Performance, running 9th-10th September 2017.
We are looking for a team of enthusiastic volunteers, to make Doncaster’s festival of arts and performance a truly memorable event. We need lots of festival volunteers to ensure our audiences and artists have the best possible experience. If you enjoy meeting new people, being part of a team and being outdoors this is great opportunity for you.
As a Festival Volunteer your role could include the following tasks:
· Helping audience members to find their way around the festival events
· Providing a friendly face to audience members wanting to know more about the festival
· Giving out programmes and marketing materials
· Performance stewarding and artist liaison
· Fundraising with buckets and collecting audience feedback
· Ensuring the festival is accessible to all by recognising and responding to individual’s access needs
· Assisting in setting up performance areas, and setting up event on 8th September, taking down 10th September.
What you can expect from DNweekeND
Sign up to volunteer!
Please download the volunteer pack and fill in the form at the bottom of the page and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about volunteering for the event, contact Sophie Regan on email@example.com or call 01302 558059